Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: accord
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- in accord with the needs of the present day, we had first of all to
- according to the old principles? Certainly not! To-day we must first
- so far as man. And according to these same laws — which govern
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- accordance with a definite law; held it back and breathed it out
- again according to a definite law. The whole process was
- accordance with measure, beat, rhythm, and above all in accordance
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- the seventh year the human being grows and develops according to
- wholly in accordance with Nature. And so all education was
- according to which man directed his life. It was not an acquired
- based on tradition and memory. We have to educate in accordance with
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- just when we desire to educate in accordance with the needs of our
- according to mechanical law. Our idea of the spirit, therefore, is
- accordance with the forces of thought, are now pressed down one
- called this third member the astral body according to an older
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- the full significance of the Gospel according to St. John was still
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- them. He does not merely shape his nature according to our words and
- actions, but in accordance with our whole attitude of heart and mind.
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- that his highest life in every sphere is that which is directed according
- itself according to the models set up by a natural authority.
- of Nature. It is therefore not for us to decide according to our
- accordingly, the child is saved as it were from a precipice. This is
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- teaching accordingly, great vitality can be generated in the being of
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- Nature is to act in accordance with true principles of human
- at the right age and in accordance with the laws of human development.
- teacher to read, not in a book and not according to the rules of some
- way, and also according to the Waldorf School principles, send them
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- faculties it is our task to unfold in accordance with what we learn
- School, the child, the growing human being, is handled according to
- his qualities of spirit, soul and body, above all according to his
- action of the liver differs essentially according to whether a large
- where the child is taught in accordance with his particular age of
- organic system is made to act in accordance with an activity in his soul.
- a kind of painting. Thus, according to the Waldorf School principle,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: