Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: basis
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- the basis of Anthroposophy. And so, in the first place, the Waldorf
- institution arising on a social basis, seeking to found the whole
- principles instead of upon the basis of social rank, philosophical
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- lies at the basis of this kind of training and education? The
- modern impulses, afford us a true basis for understanding what is
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- is beneficially affected if we develop the intellect from the basis of
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- the basis from which we start. I can only justify it here as a
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- arithmetic or geometry, or when we lead him on to writing from the basis
- works on the basis of mechanical memory or mechanical knowledge, but
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- the element of pure feeling, feeling is nevertheless the basis of
- this way the basis for a right attitude to the Mystery of Golgotha
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: