Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: leave
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- impossible to leave them off. For when education is based on such a
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- we coerce the impulses of human nature, if we do not know how to leave this
- intellectual leaves the child unaffected, he passes it by. What, then,
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- reason why education in our day leaves so much to be desired is
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- man sleeps, the astral body and Ego-organization leave the physical
- for us to leave our physical and etheric bodies to themselves for a
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- life, it must gradually become out of the question to leave a child
- to have to leave their normal class and the teacher whom they love to
- very long they do not want to leave the helping class because they
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: