Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: quality
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- physical quality of outer Nature was now there as a question before
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- a quality of soul. How the human being can work through speech, as a
- result of this, one might hope for a musical, spiritual quality to
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- had to be cultivated by education. Memory was the first soul quality
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- appears in full freedom as a quality of soul about the twentieth
- as the quality of thought is made manifest in the teeth and that
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- play. We shall then realize that intellectuality, a quality so much
- with a certain purpose and have a certain intellectual quality. But
- the object of ploughing, the plastic quality of the picture;
- is the quality the toy ought to exhibit. If we give a child a toy
- the aesthetic quality of form and movement in the plough, for
- intellectual quality. We must therefore not introduce into the
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- a musical quality,
- must himself feel and experience this ‘musical’ quality.
- civilization penetrated with artistic quality. This has very great
- imbue our whole teaching with artistic quality, we influence the rhythmic
- quality, for then we call upon the child's rhythmic system where he
- to the child is pervaded by a musical, rhythmic quality, so that by
- the inner quality of the soul.
- quality that is perceptible to the child as a natural authority in
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- to relate to the actual letters the quality of soul contained in the
- no quality of growth. Now the human being must grow as his organism
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- lessons must be permeated through and through with a quality proceeding
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- him something of the quality characteristic of the first period of
- also served when the whole teaching has the necessary quality and colouring.
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- on the inner quality of soul in his sight, if at the right age he
- inner quality of soul through teaching that conveys an
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: