Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: separate
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- though standing in a measure side by side, are yet separated from one
- developing separately and we no longer realize their common origin.
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- into two separate spheres. The Roman still set great store by the
- harmonized in such a way that the separate parts should work together
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- of soul and the spiritual functions have not yet separated from one
- life of soul and spirit that is separated off from the Nature-life.
- to the fourteenth years he is a being of body-soul with a separate
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- follows physical training. And so to-day we have two separate
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- and makes an inner picture. This process is localized, separated off
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- with its tendency to separate everything is guilty in regard to
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- an artistic synthesis of the separate parts of his being, which are
- separate fragments of man's being scattered over the world in the
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- super-sensible member of man's being never separates from the physical
- separated the sum into 5 and 4 and 5. That is, we go from the sum to
- pass on to the separate parts; later, we find our way to the ordinary
- from the living whole to the separate parts, one touches the reality
- never be separated from the human being. The child must not think of it
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- of some power of soul is taken into this separate class. And it is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: