Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: space
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- particular point in space and time, with some particular form.
- has definite place in space and time, who has spirit, soul, body, a
- into cosmic spaces. It contains the forces that are opposed to
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- into a right equilibrium in the world of space. The child strives for
- directions of space.
- right relation to the laws of space. All this inheres in the very
- child who has been forced on to walk and to adjust himself in space by all
- of space, and then we must lovingly help him to walk and to acquire
- process of orientation in space there develops speech. Modern physiology
- child learns to walk, to orientate himself in space, to transform the
- being in space. And the degree to which the child is able to control
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- we should lead over into games, into free movements in space, what the hands
- into movements in space, which should be a continuation, as it were,
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- concrete conception of space. In arithmetic, too, we must proceed in
- of space.
- physical space, whereas to divide a unity into its members has an
- stretching an arm backwards to each other. Space is, as it were,
- Just as our aim is to awaken a living perception of space, so must
- from the qualities of space, but from the qualities of heart and soul.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: