Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: twenty
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- cases until about the age of twenty — so mathematics and
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- walking, in movement, even when the human being is twenty or
- twenty-one years old in the third period of life. It is enough to-day
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- about the twentieth or twenty-first year of life, the will is very
- twenty-one, is dependent upon the manner in which the forces of the
- twenty-first year are still less apparent and are therefore
- and twenty-first years they should be acquiring not only outer
- the age of twenty-one they set up as reformers, as teachers, and
- the twentieth or twenty-first year is hidden from such an age because
- twenty-first year of life, approximately of course, man is not a
- earthly gravity until about the twenty-first year. And in this
- twenty-first year, the nature of these blood corpuscles is such that
- their gravity preponderates. From the twenty-first year onwards, the
- is given to all his blood. From the twenty-first year he sets the
- twenty-first year onwards, with every tread of the foot there works
- so we must understand how in the twenty-first year, the will of man
- tread of the feet when the twentieth or twenty-first year is reached.
- twenty-one, takes place and is checked in the human head itself. Just
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- naturally realize that what I have had to discuss here in some twenty
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- the more simple operations with numbers up to ten or twenty, let us
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: