Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0317)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: excite
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 2
- long as it can arouse in him irritation or excitement so long
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 4
- hand, and on the other hand a kind of excitement or mania, outbursts
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 5
- child who confronts us on the one hand with inner excitement and on
- inwardly in a state of excitement. We had, for instance, in Herr K's
- Class, a particularly odd little person. He was at once excited and
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 7
- In the evening he is very excited and tired, and cannot go to sleep.
- certain nervous excitement, that manifests externally and that tends
- calm, the child is in reality very excited and agitated. You have
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 9
- Everything that could excite or irritate the nerves-and senses system
- And then we must try to calm down the excited state of the nerves in
- child of the habit of being so excited. For she is still always
- restless and excited; I don't think the environment here has so far
- generally makes her excited and restless even if, in order to
- in the story particularly excite the child. Then, we compel her to
- restrain herself and not get excited, to become inwardly a little
- somehow being broken down. Instead of evincing excitement, she will
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 11
- excited. That will pass. You will see, a reaction will come, and a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: