Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0317)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: genius
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 1
- they are driving out a fragment of genius! We shall get nowhere at
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 2
- Judgement. Case described of a genius who in a later incarnation
- madness. Insanity distorted genius. Interest and love can restore
- may at one time have been a genius. But suppose this manifestation of
- genius came two incarnations ago and then, in the intermediate
- the situation. Similarly genius may, under certain circumstances,
- a manifestation of genius! Otherwise the condition has to remain as
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 6
- Believe it or not, the boy is a genius. What do I mean by that? (He
- with his karmic antecedents, he could have been a genius. In the
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 9
- spirit-self are also to be reckoned with, e.g. the Genius of
- who is a bit of a genius, ventures in his examination to use the very
- Genius of Language. Were it left to the human beings
- working of the Genius of Language we elaborate in Eurythmy, so as to
- those spiritual beings who are of the same kind as the Genius of
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 12
- there, so to speak, in the genius of language. We might describe this
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: