Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0317)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mind
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 1
- helpful. Try to grasp it and hold it clearly before your minds.
- soul of any human being, is that we have in mind something that is
- of our materialistic turn of mind. In reality, all connections with
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 2
- powerfully upon our minds and hearts, then we shall find ourselves
- our minds the greatness of that which we have undertaken. We must be
- preparation of mind and heart.
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 4
- have only to remind yourself how it is with you when you have grazed
- in the mind. Every such idea which, at the moment when it should come
- in your memory something you have noticed in the connections of mind
- them into the frame of mind which leads to this nervy condition.
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 5
- save them from the psychoanalyst. Feeble mindedness and mania.
- bear in mind the whole connection that exists between the pre-natal
- right disposition of mind and soul we shall find for the
- the other arts; on every hand we have echoes and reminders of the
- feeble-minded. Since in such conditions the body bears too
- feeble-minded. A child who is perpetually moving his fingers,
- feeble-mindedness that may be imminent.
- much to counteract on the one hand feeble-mindedness, and on the
- Lecture 12.] In the case of a feebleminded child, what
- soul-and-spirit on the other. If we bear this continually in mind, we
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 6
- nothing but his little cart. That will remind you of the symptom of
- boy does not make the movement.) Never mind! We mustn't force him. Do
- difficult to develop skill and deftness. If I go over in my mind all
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 7
- inactive. Let me remind you of what I said about the physical
- grasped and understood if we want to be clear in our minds about the
- me remind you that what ought to happen during the first years of
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 8
- still no more than rudimentary; it reminds one of an ego organisation
- remind you that in the first few months after birth, the orientation
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 9
- they speak, mindful always that their speech shall be clear and
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 10
- way of stating the problem puts the condition of mind and soul to
- quite clear in your mind that these two figures, these two
- When this poor feeble-minded boy, who was as a rule excessively restless,
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 11
- of the most important things to bear in mind, when you are starting a
- in your mind. Up to now, I have from you only these two that we are
- mind soul (which the Greeks call soul of force or power), and
- to help the development of the intellectual or mind soul, and of
- remind you of how the Moon is connected with the whole principle of
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 12
- mind, it will in time bear fruit within you. For you will discover
- Foundation Meeting. And conversely you should keep constantly in mind
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: