Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0317)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: paint
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 4
- the child and get him to write, or read, or paint. Well, and what
- child to paint. You do not paint yourself; but you sit down by him
- and move your paint brush, accompanying with your brush each movement
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 6
- painting. We must, in the first place, be careful to avoid getting at
- to writing by way of painting. We shall therefore begin our teaching
- with lessons in painting, working in the way I indicated a little
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 7
- Speech exercises? He has painting with the group. He must of course
- have painting; he is just about reaching school age. Progress with
- must be got to paint as much as possible, but especially also to
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 8
- disposed and friendly little boy, who learns painting just as other
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 10
- age. School attainments reported nil. He should paint and express in
- children taking our start, that is, from painting, and
- whatever is tormenting him inwardly. Get him to paint, and you will
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 12
- people going about like that today. If you were to paint a picture of
- them as they are in the astral, you would have to paint them carrying
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: