Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0323)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: correct
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture II
- Their calculations for the most part were correct, in spite
- more correctly, the scientific tendency and direction, then
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture III
- corrections in this external Astronomy.
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture IV
- see if the concept does not need correcting, or at least
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture V
- only try to make some slight corrections in the Copernican
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XII
- are corrected. And then it has a third Sun, with the help of
- which it re-corrects discrepancies that persist after the
- first correction. Modern Astronomy too therefore
- necessary to apply corrections. This alone should be enough
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XVII
- corrections, — the Bessel equations and so on, — if you
- equinoxes. You only need correct, according to all this, the
- Tychonic system. Then one correction after another
- Imagined entities are there, and more corrections must be
- introduced to get to what is real. In these corrections there
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XVIII
- shall have to bring in corrections. Whatever finished lines I
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: