Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0323)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: instrument
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture V
- whether with the naked eye or with the aid of instruments, we
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture VI
- eye or with the help of optical instruments — needs to
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture VII
- — man, the most sensitive of instruments, if I may call
- instruments, the living body. The forming forces working in
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture VIII
- optical instruments and the like. Such, in the main, were all
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture IX
- instruments, observation is made from B of the strength of
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture X
- observable externally, with the help of instruments. In
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XI
- perhaps by optical instruments. But as we saw, for a more
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XVI
- in quite new ways. We need not only the usual instruments
- from the optical instrument makers; we must devise our own,
- enlightenment. With the existing instruments our
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XVIII
- with-out the help of optical instruments, towards the Sun?
- perfect apparatus from the scientific instrument makers and
- instruments all ready-made. The emptier our laboratories and
- apparatus. With these instruments, how can you expect to
- Given these instruments, nothing else can emerge than what
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: