Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0323)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: magnet
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture VIII
- that the phenomena might be explained electromagnetically.
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture X
- of a magnet-needle on the Earth's surface in such a way as to
- movements of the magnet-needle are, as you know, brought into
- connection with the magnetism of the Earth. We connect the
- Earth's magnetism, that is, with the line of direction
- which can be drawn between the north and south magnetic poles
- phenomena presented by the magnetic needle, we go out of the
- impossible to explain the phenomena of the magnetic needle
- necessity of method as the Earth's magnetism is in
- connection with the magnetic needle. There may be much that
- the phenomenon of the magnet out of itself alone, so too, we
- magnetism into account in connection with the magnet, so must
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XVIII
- sense, it is as though we were to study a magnet-needle,
- cause of this behaviour not in the magnetic pole of the Earth
- it optical, magnetic or other phenomena, in every instance
- Likewise a magnet-needle: In its reality I
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: