Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0323)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: night
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture II
- which are almost like one long day and one long night,
- attuned to production in the morning; Schiller at night. This
- not at midday nor at midnight, but in the temperate time
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture III
- day and night, impressions are made upon our eyes by day, and
- no impressions are made by night. You can apply this also to
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture VI
- alternation of day and night. Think how long this alternation
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture VIII
- objects, and then again — at night-time when the Sun
- speak, the inner night of the head, the brighter ones the
- alternation of day and night. It is an inner alternation of
- — even the Universe into which we look by night —
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XIV
- influence of day and night — head and the opposite pole
- difference in the unfolding of the plant by day and night.
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XVI
- and night. Yet as you know very well, man of today does lift
- different. They sleep at night and wake by day. When days are
- longer and nights shorter they sleep less; when nights are
- such there are — may turn night into day, day into
- night, but even they, when they do go to sleep, must adopt a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: