You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: oxygen
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture I
- way as before. If oxygen, nitrogen or carbon are contained in
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XII
- and the characteristic use that is made of oxygen. I may
- truly. You cannot simply say, the animal breathes-in oxygen
- while the plant breathes oxygen out and carbon in. It is not
- to oxygen and carbon. The easiest way to put it is perhaps to
- say: What happens in the animal, in that the oxygen becomes
- From the animal the carbon has to be taken away by the oxygen