Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0323)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: perceive
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture II
- of the earthly with the celestial. But we perceive the
- we perceive them in their interpenetration.
- perceive this.
- what matters most of all, — to perceive how Man is
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture III
- somehow perceive, my dear Friends, so outwardly and evidently
- inwardly united with our very life, and we perceive the
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture V
- perceive this. Moreover it is quite obvious why it is so.
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture VI
- perceive how the quality and trend of human spiritual life is
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture VII
- since the last Ice-Age. If you perceive the very essence of
- us, we shall perceive the following. If our inner life in
- make the clear distinction, so as to perceive what underlies
- with morphological insight, you will perceive characteristic
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture VIII
- in a more inward way and therefore less easily perceived) was
- and penetrable the moment we perceive that within warmth
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture X
- to perceive it if we compare the inner surface of a tubular
- waking consciousness, we shall perceive that it is always
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XII
- Radius and the Sphere. Thus in the human body we perceive
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XIII
- would perceive that this was what the Ptolemaists meant.
- and idea on the one hand and sense-perceived data on the
- with eyes and ears and nose, man could no longer perceive
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XIV
- perceived. (I say “perceived”, for in the light
- things perceived, observed. The only question is, are we
- perceive from the whole way the facts have been presented.
- just been telling you can be perceived directly by anyone who
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XVI
- We came to this conclusion when trying to perceive how
- relative movement, we must perceive what the thing moved has
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XVII
- taking part in the movements and by so doing we perceive
- thus is comparatively simple, even trivial. You will perceive
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XVIII
- and Sun, we shall perceive that in answering such questions
- perceive and understand what you would otherwise fall short
- can indeed, once we perceive the true interpretation. This
- as to perceive the cosmic realities that are involved. Cosmic
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: