Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0323)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: perspective
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture IX
- its inner perspective. Just as in looking at a painting one
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XII
- in perspective (for here again we must express it with great
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XIV
- perspective but in purely qualitative ways. It does not
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XVII
- us assume to begin with what this is a valid perspective from
- perspective, the Sun is alternately in the middle point of
- if I take this, to begin with, to be a true perspective, I
- see, we are in a way misled by the perspective's, to the
- and Sun, — if you wish to bring out in perspective,
- sight — to get the perspective of a planetary loop, for
- Jupiter, Mars and Saturn in opposition. In our perspective it
- inclinations are given by the perspective. The complications
- of it are complications of perspective. Yet the real
- different perspective so to speak, as mentioned a few days
- abberaction. All these perspective lines — or if you
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: