Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0323)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: receive
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture I
- therefore behaves according to the impulses it receives from
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture III
- his eyes to the outer world to receive sense-impressions. And
- receives by the opening and closing of its eyes through the
- to receive the impressions of the outer world. In doing so,
- the human being is really opening to receive the solar life.
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture V
- here are two poles. From either side we receive half
- thrilled. It is as though we received the picture from the
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture VII
- knowledge is made up of the sense-impressions we receive and
- receive from them, what we do not receive from the senses
- — what we received long, long ago through quite another
- form and contour. These impressions, received through the
- all this imagery receives clear outline, finished contours.
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture VIII
- pictures receive clear and firm configuration and, as it
- planetary system; it receives something new into itself,
- namely the effects of a comet. There is the ovum; it receives
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XV
- towards the Sphere, will then receive this form
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XVI
- deliberately, is received and assimilated, made further use
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: