Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0323)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: vertebra
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture I
- saying that the skull-bones are metamorphosed vertebrae,
- vertebra, then we ought to be able to proceed directly,
- spatially, from the vertebra to the skull. To extend the idea
- vertebra of the spinal column. You must turn the tubular bone
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture X
- of the skull from that of the vertebrae. These investigations
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XI
- rib, then go past the junction into the vertebra, then turn
- along this line — rib-vertebra-rib — various
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XII
- ribs and the adjoining vertebrae. True as it is then that in
- the vertebra the one half of the Lemniscate is very much
- compressed and the space lessoned in the vertebra.
- this middle portion. Upward we find the vertebra as it were
- the vertebra was drawn together, bulges and widens out, while
- happens in the human limb, where the vertebra form fades away
- evidently correspond to what makes vortices and vertebrae,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: