Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: christ-force
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- Title: Lecture: The Three Stages of Sleep
- it. Since the appearance of Christ, the Christ-force has been
- this third state of sleep, the Christ-force which came to be
- the crystal but cannot emerge again without the Christ-Force.
- This is connected with the Christ-force itself, not with belief
- in the Christ-force. No matter whether a man belongs to this or
- Title: Between Death and Rebirth: Lecture Three
- possible for man to take into himself the Christ-force on Earth;
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 1
- Title: Spiritual Hierarchies: Lecture 10
- voluntary ascent into the higher worlds. Man takes the Christ-force
- Title: The East in the Light of the West: Lecture I
- faltering, though we believe that the Christ-force is working in the
- Title: Lecture: The Birth of Christ Within Us
- Christ-forces that stream through happenings in the world belong to a
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 7: The Further Development of Conscience
- thyself the Christ-force, which will show thee the outer world in its
- Title: Cosmic New Year: Lecture II: The Michael Path to Christ: A Christmas Lecture
- Title: Principle/Economy: Lecture VIII: The Event of Golgotha. The Brotherhood of the Holy Grail. The Spiritualized Fire.
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- manner as to suffer the Christ-force to abide ever more and more
- Title: Gospel of St. John: Lecture IX
- importance is attached to the fact that the Christ-force has the power
- necessary for this purpose. But we find here the Christ-force in a
- Title: Gospel of St. John: Lecture XIII
- first impetus namely, the radiating of the Christ-force into
- Title: Life Gifts: Lecture V: Thoughts on Life and Death
- Title: Man: Hieroglyph: Lecture Sixteen
- primary consideration in a right view of the Christ-Force. To
- recognise the full significance of the Christ-Force in human evolution
- Title: Festival of Easter: Lecture 2: Moon-Birth and Sun-Birth
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- independence in sleep the influence of the Christ-Force takes effect
- Christ-Force, therefore, takes place mainly during the state of sleep.
- Title: Esoteric Lessons Part II: Hamburg, 5-19-10
- so that green life can sprout out of the Christ-force's bright
- it also becomes light in us, and the Christ-force will awaken the
- Title: Esoteric Lessons Part II: Oslo, 6-20-10
- Title: Esoteric Lessons Part III: Helsinki, 6-1-'13
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 2
- bursting-in of the Christ-force, which worked so powerfully that it
- Title: Bhagavad Gita/Paul: Lecture I: The uniform plan of World History. The Confluence of three spiritual streams in the Bhagavad Gita.
- Christ-force penetrates the soul and absorbs it, man rises to the
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture XII
- Title: Gospel of Matthew: Lecture IX
- What can be attained through the indwelling Christ-force is
- filled his sentient soul with the Christ-force he can reach a
- the Christ-force into the intellectual or rational-soul in a
- Christ-force, because he experiences the Christ in himself,
- Title: Gospel of Matthew: Lecture X
- Title: Gospel of Matthew: Lecture XI
- ripe to receive the Christ-force itself. This difference will
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: