Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: christ-power
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Christmas Mystery, Novalis, the Seer
- Title: Lecture: Calendar of the Soul
- death, that within Him is a Christ-power, a Christ-impulse that must pass
- Title: Lecture: The Mysteries (Die Geheimnisse)
- so that the earth itself becomes the bearer of the Christ-power,
- Title: Cosmic New Year: Lecture II: The Michael Path to Christ: A Christmas Lecture
- decline. Where art Thou, O Christ-Power, Thou who canst actively bring
- Title: Principle/Economy: Lecture VIII: The Event of Golgotha. The Brotherhood of the Holy Grail. The Spiritualized Fire.
- ennoblement; and the Christ-Power gives them the strength to
- Title: Deed of Christ: Lecture 2: The Deed of Christ and the Opposing Spiritual Powers. Lucifer, Ahriman, Asuras.
- the significance of Christ. The Christ-Power is there in very truth
- not brought by man, for the Christ-Power was brought to the earth by
- Title: Gospel of Luke: Lecture Nine
- Title: Gospel of Luke: Lecture Ten
- apply the Christ-power to heal one who is possessed by an evil spirit
- Christ-power must re-awaken this, must unite with the best forces of
- the child-nature in man. The Christ-power may not link itself with
- Title: Gospel/Matthew (1965): Lecture 9
- Title: Gospel/Matthew (1965): Lecture 10
- Title: Turning Points: Lecture 3: Buddha
- that the Christ-power ever enters into, and is absorbed by, all
- Title: Gospel of John (Basle): Lecture VIII
- Title: Gospel of St. John: Lecture VII
- appeared in Jesus of Nazareth the Christ-power was present in a human
- That will be the Christ-power. That is the Christ-impulse working
- Christ-power and the vision of Christ. (Further particulars will be
- Title: Gospel of St. John: Lecture IX
- Christ-power. Here again there is a heightening of the Christ-power.
- mighty has the Christ-power now become that it not only evokes a force
- again we have an increase of the Christ-power.
- deeper, into the Ego that passes from life to life. The Christ-power
- What further increase in the Christ-power can still be possible? None
- Christ-power. The power of Christ rises from stage to stage!
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- in the physical body.* Hence also the Christ-power can work at first
- Title: Lecture III: WORLD-PENTECOST: The Message of Anthroposophy
- had been quite forsaken by the Christ-power, were no longer able to
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture V: The Metamorphoses of Human Intelligence: Present Trends and Dangers
- Title: Bhagavad Gita/Paul: Lecture V: The spiritual nature of Maya. Krishna - the Light-Halo of Christ. The Risen One.
- Christ-Power, which holds the different members together just as the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: