Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: christ-figure
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Three Stages of Sleep
- Title: Four Seasons/Archangels: Lecture III: The Easter Imagination
- part of man away from the Earth. The head of the Christ-figure, the
- fold in the garment should be thought of as placing the Christ-figure
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- of the Christ. Hence there could not be a visionary Christ-figure, concerning
- Title: Lecture IV: The Sun-Initiation of the Druid Priest and His Moon-Science
- the Christ-figure who could rise from death was placed over against
- Title: History of Art: Lecture 10: Disputa and The School of Athens of Raphael
- Holy Spirit. At both sides of the Christ-figure we have now, corresponding
- both sides of the Christ-figure. In the middle, immediately next to
- the Christ-figure are the Madonna and John the Baptist; then other saints:
- Title: History of Art: Lecture 11: Fourth and Fifth Post-Atlantean Epochs, Medieval Art in the Middle, West, and South of Europe
- There, the Saints come, there the Christ-Figure itself comes, everything
- Title: History of Art: Lecture 12: Greek and Early Christian Art, Symbolic Signs, the Mystery of Gold
- Instead of the Christ-Figure, we have in the middle the Christ-Monogram;
- Title: History of Art: Lecture 13: The Changes in the Conception of Christ During a Certain Period of Time
- working with the earth. But if you look attentively at the Christ-figure,
- changes that the Christ-figure went through in the course of centuries.
- Title: Gospel of St. John: Lecture VIII
- synoptic Gospels. The Christ-figure which they construct for
- We realize therefore that light is thrown upon the Christ-figure from
- Title: Sound Outlook: Lecture IV: History and Repeated Earth-Lives
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture V: Man's Being, His Destiny and World Evolution - 2
- Title: History of Art: Lecture IV: Mid-European and Southern Art
- between the Mary and the Christ-Figure. See how the faith in the
- study of the progress in the representation of the Christ-Figure,
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 10
- The advent of the Christ-figure will now be described. Let us imagine
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: