Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: christ-idea
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Dual Form of Cognition During the Middle Ages and the Development of Knowledge in Modern Times
- for it shows us how the super-sensible contents of the Christ-idea
- Title: Mission of Folk-Souls (1929): Lecture 10
- of a Christian community in which the Christ-idea is still a future
- Augustine, who accepted, it is true, the Christ-idea, but constructed
- by the Christ-idea, — the Christ-idea which shines forth to us
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- majesty of the Christ-Idea. On the contrary, by shedding the light of
- Title: Lecture: Christmas at a Time of Grievous Destiny
- received Christianity without the Christ-idea which, to begin with,
- Title: Excursus/Mark: III: Excursus: Lecture VII
- so we may call it — the Christ-idea, developed out of the
- ancient Hebrews as the Christ-idea does to the believers in Christ.
- connection between the Christ-idea and the Jahve-idea. It is very
- the real Christ-idea. The various prophets who arose as false
- on the direct course of the Christ-idea as Arabism has. This is not
- Europe, and out of it to develop a “Christ-idea;” and a
- Title: Sound Outlook: Lecture IV: History and Repeated Earth-Lives
- conceal the greatness of the Christ-idea and the profound
- Title: History of Art: Lecture XIII: The Changes in the Conception of Christ During a Certain Period of Time
- Christ-ideal type, because in the background, one could say, in
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Nine: The Moon-Religion of Jahve and its Reflection in Arabism
- Christ-idea, arose out of thoughts and feelings of the
- as the Christ-idea meant to those who became His followers.
- relationship between the Jahve-idea and the Christ-idea. It
- Europe at that time knew very well that the Christ-idea was
- Christ-idea. The various prophets down to Sabbatai Zewi
- you can gather how the central Christ-idea must penetrate into human
- light to throw on the direct development of the Christ-idea
- Title: Lecture: The Son of God and the Son of Man
- Title: Earthly/Cosmic Man: Lecture 5: The Idea of Reincarnation and Its Introduction Into Western Culture
- wonderful and unique resurrection of the Christ-Idea, of which
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: