Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: father-god
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Christ and the Spiritual World: Lecture One
- Gnostics called the Son of the Father-God, and also what they called
- we ascend to the Father-God and the Divine Silence.
- Title: Lecture: Knowledge Pervaded with the Experience of Love
- (by this one meant the Father-God), and the Logos was God.”
- one with the Father-God, was now looked upon in such a way that
- Title: The Ten Commandments
- each one can find the interrelation with the Father-God.
- Title: Inner Nature of Man: Lecture 4: Wisdom in the Spiritual World
- philosophy, can lead nowhere but to a monotheistic Father-God.
- The difference is, that the Father-God can be found through
- Father-God is understood as the relation of the Son to the Father.
- to the Father-God, as a free creation, as a creation which does not
- arrive at the other truths which lie in the realm of the Father-God,
- Title: Inner Aspect of the Social Question: Lecture II
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- Father-God. But just as the Ego, for the sake of freedom, had to
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture X: Planetary Evolution II
- calls the Father-God. The Spirits of Fire on the Sun had as their
- Title: First Class, Vol. II: Lesson 14
- Father-God once created the human soul, human life. I can
- Title: First Class Lessons: Lesson XX (recapitulation)
- present and in the future through the Father-God, the Son-God
- Title: Lecture: Karmic Relationships, Volume III: Lecture V: Spiritual Conditions of Evolution Leading up to the Anthroposophical Movement
- Word of the Father-God is speaking. My etheric body is
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture X: The Effect of the Christ Impulse Within Mankind
- God. Point out that, while the Father-God is still active in
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VIII: The Initiation Mysteries.
- beings and that therefore they traced the first man back to his Father-God.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XIII: The Cosmic Significance of the Mystery of Golgotha.
- the true form, a true image of the living Father-God. The Son is the
- Title: Symptom 2 Reality: Lecture IX: The Relation Between the Deeper European Impulses and Those of the Present Day
- Father-God therefore exists and that Christ is of the same
- Title: Man: Hieroglyph: Lecture Fifteen
- from which the Earth is derived — the Father-God — but which
- Title: Man: Hieroglyph: Lecture Sixteen
- contained in the Father-God, was imparted to the Earth through Him.
- The nature and work of the Father-God however, was such that what He
- Father-God, who however, in our world, has now only a share in a
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Easter: Lecture II: Moon-Birth and Sun-Birth
- Title: Easter Festival: Lecture II: Moon-Birth and Sun-Birth
- all the religions in which the concept of the Father-God played
- Title: Festival of Easter: Lecture 2: Moon-Birth and Sun-Birth
- Father-God lived, there has existed more or less, but
- Title: Lecture VI: The WHITSUNTIDE Festival: Its place in the study of Karma
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture II
- of their life perceived directly the Father-God, the
- Title: Impulse for Renewal: Lecture VI: Anthroposophy and Theology
- is the Father-godly imagination. Here anthroposophical research
- may use this expression again — comes to a Father-godly
- Father-godly experience indicates some human illness. That is
- Father-godly experience. When he then goes further in this way,
- only comes to this Father-god experience, he becomes aware that
- sense Christianity reshapes the Father-god and doesn't discern
- a difference between the Father-god and Christ.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: