Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: freyr
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission of Folk-Souls (1929): Lecture 11
- earthly-physical. Freyr the god, and Freya his sister, who here in
- the physical world, that world limited by the outer senses, Freyr was
- marriage of Freyr with Gerda, the giantess; she is taken from the
- In this figure of Freyr is expressed in quite a
- wonderful way, the manner in which Freyr makes use of that which
- of Freyr, to indicate that blood is the essential thing in the
- Freyr is the power which carries clairvoyant forces into the spheres
- Hoeder, of Freyr and Freya withdrew for a while into the background,
- they annihilate each other. Freyr, that which for a while developed
- which had in the meanwhile been educated on the physical plane. Freyr
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- and felt that the God Freyr and his sister Freyja who were once upon
- to the external senses, Freyr was the continuer of all that had
- This is reflected in the marriage of Freyr with Gerda, the Giant's
- mirrored in these mythological symbols. The figure of Freyr portrays
- in a remarkable way how Freyr makes use of that which enables man to
- box. What is this magic ship? If Freyr is the power which transmits
- Baldur and Hodur, of Freyr and Freyja. But this world will return
- Freyr, who, for a time,
- which meanwhile had been developed on the physical plane. Freyr was
- Title: Mission/Volksseelen: Elfter Vortrag
- Freyr, der Gott, und Freya, seine Schwester, die ja hier im Norden
- Vermögen aufgenommenen Kräfte. Freyr war innerhalb
- in der Ehe des Freyr mit Gerd, der Riesentochter. Sie ist den
- ausgedrückt in dieser Freyrgestalt, wie Freyr sieh dessen
- das dem Freyr zur Verfügung steht, um anzudeuten, daß das
- merkwürdiges, wunderbares Schiff steht auch dem Freyr zur
- Kasten hineingeht. Was ist nun dieses Wunderschiff? Wenn Freyr die
- des Odin und Thor, des Baldur und Hödur, des Freyr und der
- Weile die menschliche Seelenkraft gebildet hat, Freyr, das muß
- worden ist. Freyr unterliegt dem Flammenschwert des aus der Erde
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: