Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: galilee
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Migrations of the Races
- concealment, removed from Judaism, in Galilee. Judaism had
- never had a strong footing in Galilee, had never really penetrated
- 3.) GALILEE
- Referred to in Isaiah 9 as “Galilee of the nations.”
- Title: First Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there”. This is
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture XXXI
- Jesus Christ was a native of Galilee ... Galilean means: The
- Stranger, someone who does not really belong; Galilee means a small
- Title: The Ego: Lecture 3
- drew to the sea of Galilee that means, when the sun was so far
- Title: Lecture: Christmas at a Time of Grievous Destiny
- And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth,
- Title: Spiritual Teachings of Soul/World: Course I - Lecture IV: Theosophy and Christianity
- not the Christ who walked in Galilee and Jerusalem. The faith would be null
- Title: Et Incarnatus Est
- idyllic character on all the dreams of Galilee. The saddest
- Jerusalem. Galilee, on the other hand, was a green, shady,
- Ernst Renan never tires of describing this idyll of Galilee, so
- Heaven like a bridal procession — that is what Galilee
- Galilee, nor even St. Paul, whose whole character and
- Title: Gospel of John (Basle): Lecture VIII
- Marriage at Cana of Galilee, which is not only an historical
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- at Cana in Galilee is often called “the first of the
- Galilee? We shall understand why it is a marriage in Galilee
- Judea, but outside in Galilee. Galilee was the region where
- Galilee. If we wish to understand what is expressed here, we
- Cana in Galilee, something of the profound mission of the
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture X: The Effect of the Christ Impulse Within Mankind
- was a marriage in Cana of Galilee,” every initiate
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Artistic Composition of the Gospel of St. John.
- with the Marriage in Cana in Galilee.
- emphasized in dealing with the Marriage in Cana of Galilee that this
- took place in Cana “of Galilee”. Seek as you will, you can
- "of Galilee"? Because the important point to be stressed was
- that something occurred which had to take place in Galilee. It means
- that nowhere else but in Galilee could Christ have found just those
- it was possible in Galilee with its mixture of many different tribes
- of the Hebrew people. Galilee was a heterogenous racial mixture.
- was generally on the wane, still He found in Galilee a medley of peoples
- Marriage in Cana of Galilee itself. If I were to develop in detail all
- marriage in Cana of Galilee. Here we must stop to realize that
- it brings people together. And then, a marriage “in Galilee”?
- It was in Galilee that the ancient blood ties were severed, that mutually
- those assembled at the Marriage in Cana of Galilee possessed the psychic
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XI: The Harmonization of the Inner Forces of Man through the Christ-Impulse.
- certain depths of the Marriage in Cana of Galilee. We are told:
- ego — and the mother principle. At the Marriage in Cana of Galilee
- the Jesus-Christ Ego and His Mother at the Marriage in Cana of Galilee.
- Title: Gospel of St. John: Lecture IX
- 1. The sign at the marriage at Cana in Galilee.
- marriage took place at ‘Cana in Galilee’? Search as we will, there is
- miracle, insist that it took place at ‘Cana in Galilee’? Because it
- have occurred in Galilee and nowhere else. That is to say, Christ
- regions, but alone in Galilee. I have already explained that in order
- Galilee, a district in which the most diverse peoples and tribes were
- far and wide, there was far less blood relationship in Galilee than in
- Judea, in the more strictly Hebrew circles. The people of Galilee were
- Now let us consider this marriage at Cana in Galilee the
- a marriage at Cana in Galilee.’ Now we may be quite convinced that
- Galilee? It was in Galilee that the old ties of blood were severed,
- those who were present at the marriage at Cana in Galilee. Only a
- Title: Gospel of St. John: Lecture X
- the marriage at Cana in Galilee. Why should they have been astonished?
- Title: Gospel of St. John: Lecture XI
- principle. At the marriage at Cana in Galilee he indicated the fact
- Title: Gospel of Mark: Lecture 3
- Galilee and there proclaimed the teaching of the kingdoms of
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Eleven: Kyrios, The Lord of the Soul
- Sea of Galilee, that is to say, when the Sun has moved so far
- Title: Lecture: Parsifal
- the people of Galilee — a mixture of strikingly
- Title: Roman Catholicism: Lecture II
- Galilee and Kepler was able to yield without spirit, and out of which
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Introductory Lecture
- be those who, just as the men in Judea and Galilee, could say
- Title: Universal Human: Lecture Three: The Lord of the Soul
- the Holy Spirit.” When Christ walked along the Sea of Galilee
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: