Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: goat
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Gnostic Doctrines and Supersensible Influences in Europe
- their present state, the goat-form which constitutes the lower part
- half bear-, half goat-like in form, with semi-human countenances
- known in days of yore as the Fauns and Satyrs. Their once goat-like
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- live as a breeder of animals by taming the goat: Capricorn.
- is really a goat ending in
- nature. For a goat with a fish tail does not exist. But
- Title: Fall/Darkness: Lecture 8: Abstraction and Reality
- this — into billy-goats who keep butting against the
- stubborn as goats, these ideologies.
- brick wall, and you will have to turn into a goat; otherwise
- Title: Mysteries of the Sun: Lecture II
- light side and five for the dark: Scorpion, Archer, Goat,
- Title: Lecture 9: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- the same Sun which covers the Goat at another time; we must be quite
- Title: Lecture I: The Balance in the World and Man, Lucifer and Ahriman
- feet, goat's feet.
- indicated, for portraying him with the feet of a goat. Myths and
- his faunlike, satyrlike form, and his goat's or horse's feet.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 7: Error and Mental Disorder
- about whom they were talking had a noteworthy goatee. This goatee immediately
- III, who also had a goatee; and this idea of Napoleon III which had pushed
- Title: Where/How/Spirit: Lecture VIII: Issues of Health in the Light of Spiritual Science
- addition, goats and horses can eat the hemlock without harm,
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture V: Mans Communal Life Between Death and a New Birth. Birth into the Physical World.
- Twins; the twin goats drawing the chariot of the God Donar are a last
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture VI
- referred to are: Water-carrier, Goat, Fishes, Scorpion, Scales,
- Title: Gospel of John (Basle): Lecture VI
- journeys over the bridge with his he-goats, and in the
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XIV: The Earth as Christ's Body and as a New Light Center.
- the Archer; the knee, the Goat; the lower leg, the Water-carrier; and
- Title: Gospel of St. John: Lecture XIV
- knee, the goat; the skin, the waterman, and the feet, the fishes.
- Title: Lecture V: Man in the Light of Occultism
- The knees, the Goat (Capricorn), are symbolised with the
- Title: Lecture VI: Man in the Light of Occultism
- Goat (Capricorn) and
- knee as connecting member. We call it Goat (Capricorn) with the
- Title: Things Past and Present: Lecture XI: Fragments from the Jewish Haggada
- demons who for imaginative vision look like goats and fly
- as the demonic goat which enters into the situation. Thus the
- Title: Lecture: Riddle of Humanity: Lecture Thirteen: Allocation of the Whole Human Form to the Cosmos. Technical Discoveries and the Human Physical Organization. Collisions between Thinking that Accords with Reality and Thinking that is in Opposition to Reality.
- Scorpion, the thighs to the Hunter, the knees to the Sea-Goat, the
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 7
- A still higher form that developed could be called the Goat. The
- the knee we find to be related to the sign of the Goat. The animal
- Title: Lecture: Reading the Pictures of the Apocalypse: Part 1: Lecture One
- was worshiped in Persia. The team of goats that pulled Thor's chariot
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: