You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: god-head
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Excursus/Mark: III: Excursus: Lecture VII
- Only into the idea of this indivisible God-head something was
- Title: Gospel/Matthew (1965): Lecture 9
- Title: Lecture: The Bible and Wisdom
- beginning of the Bible two names of the God-head occur, the name of the
- German Bible the name of the God-head is translated ‘Lord,’
- narrative a new name is introduced in place of the old name of the God-head.
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 3
- sacred name of Brahm. What the God-head willed as the meaning of the
- Title: Esoteric Lesson: Berlin, 6-5-1908
- a=devotion, leading up to the Gods; i=a particular direction that's supposed to lead to the divine; o= the all embracing God-head; the embracing of revealed form; u=resting in the Godhead and feeling protected in divine peace; e=a streaming in from far distant spaces (overcoming of difficulties); ei=divine revelation into men before which one retreats shyly with reverence; oe=same as ei but more so. A man feels that he's enclosed in his body with the active Gods outside.