Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gunas
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita/Paul: Lecture I: The uniform plan of World History. The Confluence of three spiritual streams in the Bhagavad Gita.
- dwells in the Rajas-element. Sattva, Rajas, Tamas, the three Gunas,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita/Paul: Lecture II: The basis of knowledge of the Gita, the Veda, Sankhya, Yoga.
- These are the three Gunas, which are quite specially important. We
- between the soul and the body, the Gunas, and in what he describes he
- other times more after the forms of the other Gunas, but which again
- the Sankhya philosophy, of forms, of the Gunas, through the study of
- Title: Bhagavad Gita/Paul: Lecture III: The union of the three streams in the Christ Impulse, the Teaching of Krishna.
- general, were given thee through the Gunas, through Tamas, Rajas, and
- Sattva. When, however, he has thus stripped off the three Gunas, then
- Gunas; for all that belongs to earlier stages. As long as one remains
- distinct from everything one acquires along the path of the Gunas
- Title: Bhagavad Gita/Paul: Lecture IV: The nature of the Bhagavad Gita and the significance of the Epistles of St. Paul. How the Christ Impulse surpasses the Krishna Impulse.
- through the three Gunas-Sattva, Rajas and Tamas with external
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: