Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: helena
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Woman and Society (Die Frauenfrage)
- of the Theosophical movement there stands a woman, Helena Petrovna
- Title: Lecture: 'Goethe's Faust' from the Point of View of Spiritual Science
- the spirit of Helena, who lived many centuries ago. She has
- the immortal, the eternal, that remains of Helena. A word is
- world; he succeeds in bringing up with him the spirit of Helena.
- wishes to embrace the archetype of Helena with sensual
- Helena, the immortal, the eternal, that passes from life to
- comes into union with the spirit of Helena who now, in the
- cannot unite with Helena by approaching her with stormy
- demonstrate in this reunion of Faust with Helena the nature
- Title: Goethe's Secret Revelation: Lecture III
- The ‘Helena scene’ also belongs to the first
- Helena scene was the expression of such a deep premonition of the
- Title: Goethe's Secret Revelation: Lecture IV
- Helena are to be conjured up from the past. Mephistopheles, who
- Now if the images of Helena and Paris are to be brought up,
- world. With its help Faust is able to conjure up Paris and Helena
- Helena from a personal desire. Whereupon the whole thing collapses
- his way. We see him after being ‘paralysed by Helena’
- can behold what he wants to behold. Helena must be brought back
- Helena's becoming mortal, it is also poetic.
- Helena, from the realm of things ‘long ere this
- have in Act 3 of Part II the re-embodiment of Helena. Goethe
- the re-incarnated Helena.
- criticism and ask: ‘Is Helena now really
- this dissipated,’ the union with Helena. We see now how a
- mystic, who — in the Helena-Euphorion scene —
- he can experience in it escapes him: viz., Helena and Euphorion.
- once more disappeared. Faust retains nothing more than Helena's
- Title: Supersensible Knowledge: Lecture I: The Significance of Supersensible Knowledge Today
- Helena Petrovna Blavatsky,
- Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (1831–1891) was the founder of the
- Title: Problem of Faust: Lecture V: Faust and the Problem of Evil
- comes together with Helena.
- where Helena herself appears. For these three scenes
- Helena. In the Witches' Kitchen, while Mephistopheles is
- Helena appears: —
- Kitchen.” As soon as the action is approaching Helena
- Helena. These things are carefully weighed. Goethe is not
- this threefold encounter of Faust with Helena? The three are
- experiences the picture of Helena which Goethe lifts out of
- ideas — the beauty of Helena, as in the picture in the
- whereby Faust feels himself united with Helena. Truly it is a
- relationship to Helena: inclination —
- where Helena appears not merely as a spectre, but as a
- encounter with Helena. All this is shaped with artistic
- very fact that Goethe chooses Helena to appear to Faust, is
- figure of Helena. We must, remember that the Helena problem
- Mysteries. To recognise the being of Helena was essential to
- a certain process of Initiation. For in the being of Helena,
- exoteric and an esoteric legend of Helena. The exoteric
- three Goddesses, Paris was instigated to take Helena from
- Menelaus. He appeared in Greece; and with Helena's consent
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Problem of Faust: Lecture VI: The Helena Saga and the Riddle of Freedom
- The Helena Saga and the Riddle of Freedom
- The Helena Saga and the Riddle of Freedom
- carries Helena away when she is ten years old, and keeps her
- which stands behind Helena is in reality worthy of reverence,
- even as Faust revered her. But with regard to Helena of all
- to point this out, to show how Helena herself stands in
- bonds of blood. He takes Helena out of the Grecian bonds,of
- human freedom if such important deeds as the rape of Helena
- the Gods Themselves. Helena, you know, is a daughter of Leda
- Title: Problem of Faust: Lecture XI: The Vision of Reality in the Greek Myths
- Title: Spirit of Fichte: Lecture I: The Spirit of Fichte Present in Our Midst
- at St. Helena, after his downfall; for it is only in this light
- that the whole situation can be clearly grasped. At St. Helena,
- Title: Esoteric Cosmology: Lecture XII: The Devachanic World (continued)
- speaks in Faust in connection with Helena. In this realm of Devachan,
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture III
- plane, which is likewise the plane of idiot consciousness. Helena
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture VI
- sequence of which Helena Petrovna Blavatsky speaks.
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture VII
- Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, in the Secret Doctrine, called Jehovah a
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture X
- the brain. Helena Petrovna Blavatsky calls this egg-shaped sheath the
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture XIX
- Kama-Manas was Jehovah. This is why Helena Petrovna Blavatsky called
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture XX
- into touch with Helena Petrovna Blavatsky on the astral plane. At one
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture XXVI
- what we find with Helena Petrovna Blavatsky as the number of the
- Title: Spiritual Teachings of Soul/World: Course IV - Lecture I: Theosophy and Spiritism
- to work in theosophical sense. Helena Petrowna Blavatsky and Colonel Olcott,
- Title: Spiritual Teachings of Soul/World: Course IV - Lecture III: The History of Spiritism
- all that the founders of the theosophical movement, Mrs. Helena Petrowna Blavatsky,
- founded by Mrs. Helena Petrowna Blavatsky to open an understanding of the ways.
- Title: Spiritual Teachings of Soul/World: Course V - Lecture III: Is Theosophy Unscientific?
- the first significant work, the Secret Doctrine by Helena Petrowna
- Title: Spiritual Teachings of Soul/World: Course V - Lecture IV: Is Theosophy Buddhist Propaganda?
- was brought to life by Mrs. Helena Petrowna Blavatsky and Colonel Olcott in
- went out from the East, from oriental masters. But already when Helena Petrowna
- Title: Where/How/Spirit: Lecture XIII: The Riddles in Goethe's Faust - Exoteric
- to show with Helena was the expression of such a deep notion of
- Title: Riddles of the World: Lecture I: Haeckel, the Riddles of the World and Theosophy
- theosophical movement, Mrs. Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, fought
- Title: Riddles of the World: Lecture V: The Question of Women's Rights
- stood, Helena Petrovna Blavatsky. One experienced the
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 12: The Group Sculptured for the Building in Dornach
- Helena to be conjured up and all the things that give
- Title: Old/New Methods: Lecture Nine: The Threefold Human, Reincarnation, Heathens, Jews, Christians, Calderon
- and in the drama of Helena we are shown first how Christianity is
- Title: Old/New Methods: Lecture Ten: The Threefold Human, Four Elements, Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- Helena scene, which had been there earlier, though merely in the form
- Title: Address: The Spiritual-Scientific Basis of Goethe's Work
- There he is to find what remains of Helena. She is to be
- attention to the inner connection of Homunculus and Helena in an
- Helena in fact, who actually appears in the third act. Goethe
- Title: Das Initiaten-Bewußtsein: Zehnter Vortrag
- «Secret Doctrine» von Helena Petrowna
- das Mondenastrallicht, in dem Helena Petrowna Blavatsky in
- Wege, den ja Helena Petrowna Blavatsky auch haßte wie die
- Title: Origin and Destination of Humanity: Lecture I: What Does the Human Being Find in Theosophy?
- and Isis Unveiled by Helena Petrowna Blavatsky (1831–1891)
- Title: Origin and Destination of Humanity: Lecture X: Goethe's Gospel
- and worthy of that. When Faust leads Helena upward for the first time,
- he breaks out in consuming passion and, hence, Helena disperses.
- Title: Origin and Destination of Humanity: Lecture XIII: Goethe's Secret Revelation II
- existence: Paris and Helena. But he is led by Mephistopheles, not by
- Title: Origin and Destination of Humanity: Lecture XIV: Goethe's Secret Revelation III
- Helena, of the Trojan War, is known. Paris has to pass the apple to
- the most beautiful one of three goddesses; in return he wins Helena.
- he got married to Helena. However, Helena is synonymous with Selene
- marriage of Paris with Helena.
- ascend. Paris gets married to the daughter of the light, to Selene-Helena.
- Title: Lecture: Reading the Pictures of the Apocalypse: Part 1: Lecture Three
- with what is included in the name “Helena Petrovna Blavatsky,”
- beings. If we want to understand correctly Helena Petrovna Blavatsky
- the forces through which Helena Petrovna Blavatsky can work, just as
- streams up to the soul of Helena Petrovna Blavatsky are powerful forces
- Occidental culture, no one was found as suitable as Helena Petrovna
- celebrating in community with Henry Steel Olcott, Helena Petrovna
- to the spiritual life in an entirely undogmatic, nonsectarian way. Helena
- There is a spring of spiritual power in what Helena Petrovna Blavatsky
- can be said of the writings of Helena Petrovna Blavatsky is this: Only
- truth. When we look toward Helena Petrovna Blavatsky with gratitude,
- streams in the world that Helena Petrovna Blavatsky least understood
- more deeply the world mission of Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, then we
- This stream found an instrument precisely in Helena Petrovna Blavatsky.
- Helena Petrovna Blavatsky. What the Theosophical Society seeks to achieve
- Day of remembrance of Helena
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: