Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: kashiapa
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, I
- all-embracing wisdom taught by the Buddha, Kashiapa
- Kashiapa came to the point of death and on account of his mature
- be attained during earthly life, would seek out the cave of Kashiapa
- heaven and in this fire the incorruptible body of Kashiapa, the
- corruption have no effect upon the purified body of Kashiapa. Thus
- approached. We may ask: Why does not Kashiapa, like the Redeemer in
- made his body incorruptible, even Kashiapa with his supreme
- legend as wonderful and profound as that of Kashiapa.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VIII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, II
- riddle, the legend of Kashiapa, the great sage and enlightened pupil
- endeavours, Kashiapa had absorbed all the wisdom of the East, and it
- The legend, you will remember, goes on to say that when Kashiapa
- existence, will go to the cave where rests the corpse of Kashiapa.
- Kashiapa into the spiritual worlds.
- Kashiapa. Will these two events come about? Will the Maitreya Buddha
- appear? Will the uncorrupted remains of Kashiapa then be transported
- remains of Kashiapa are to be received.
- the remains of Kashiapa will be received.
- prevailing on the earth will cause the body of Kashiapa
- And now how can the uncorrupted remains of Kashiapa be
- spiritualised fire in which the body of Kashiapa will be
- appeared to Paul, the body of Kashiapa, untouched by corruption, will
- when the Maitreya Buddha appears, the uncorrupted body of Kashiapa,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: