Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lemminkainen
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Concerning the Origin and Nature of the Finnish Nation
- experienced that Lemminkainen was a Being connected with the powers
- Wainamoinen, Ilmarinen and Lemminkainen express how this threefold
- and there is moreover something that resembles Lemminkainen, endowing
- (Wainamoinen, Ilmarinen, Lemminkainen.) A powerful OCEAN-BEING
- Ilmarinen and Lemminkainen, and are to-day designated so prosaically
- Title: Lecture II: The Balance in the World and Man, Lucifer and Ahriman
- were known as Wainamoinen, Ilmarinen, and Lemminkainen, and that they
- Title: Poetry/Speech: Lecture III: The Art of Recitation and Declamation
- the reckless Lemminkainen,
- there for Lemminkainen,
- Lemminkainen, little conscious,
- the dying Lemminkainen,
- Lemminkainen, wild and daring,
- Cuts in pieces Lemminkainen,
- hero, Lemminkainen,
- Title: Earthly/Cosmic Man: Lecture 4: The Forces of the Human Soul and Their Inspirers. Kalewala: The Epic
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: