Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: massage
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Polarities in Health, Illness and Therapy
- way, for example in massage, then one can count upon this method of
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- massaged with sand and oil, but he was exposed to the action of the
- himself, by means of all kinds of massage with oil; indeed with
- massage of the skin with sand and oil he was trained to develop
- Title: Lecture: Lecture IV: Physiology and Therapeutics
- the metabolic-limb system. This happens through massage, for example,
- massage an improvement can be brought about of an inadequate
- and hands through massage. It means that the soul-spiritual element in
- arm and hand massage (of course detailed knowledge is necessary to
- degree of consciousness brought about by means of the massage.
- If the legs and feet are massaged, something else occurs. The
- One will be able to offer assistance with a massage of the legs and
- Title: Spiritual Science and Medicine -- Lecture XVI
- yourselves by experiment that mild massage in the region of the spleen
- that this method of local massage has strict and close limitations. In
- the moment that the massage becomes too vigorous it becomes apt to
- careful to observe the zero point. The gentle massage must not go too
- Gentle massage of the regions round the spleen, brings something into
- consciousness of the person massaged is projected as it were into
- imbue it with a certain awareness, by means of massage, we take action
- And this massage may be applied not only externally but from within as
- well. You may dispute the term massage in this connection, but you
- often is essentially an internal massage of the spleen, which
- Such delicate processes as massage of the spleen, whether external or
- whole significance of massage. Massage has a certain definite
- regulation of human rhythmic processes is the main office of massage.
- And to massage successfully, one must know the human organism well.
- powerfully outwards, from within. Therefore, if massage is applied to
- that of massage applied to the hands and arms. If the arms are treated
- by massage, the astral element is drawn from outside inwards, and the
- place between intestine and blood vessels. In short, massage of the
- on the other hand, the feet and legs are massaged the physical element
- secondary effects of massage whether starting from the arms and mainly
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Curative Education: Lecture 7
- paralysis. The child was given massage, and after three months the
- Title: Curative Eurythmy: Lecture 8
- Just think of the effect of massage, in some instances. I do not want to
- in comparison to the massage that you apply when you induce entire systems
- as correct in massage is, in an unendingly powerful way, made inward
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: