Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nathan-jesus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- born later as the Nathan-Jesus and who was permeated by the
- the Christ-Being. He who was later the Nathan-Jesus had been present
- — who later on became the Nathan-Jesus, was permeated with the
- — the being who later became the Nathan-Jesus, and who otherwise would
- Nathan-Jesus, was permeated by Christ, took on as a spiritual etheric
- later became the Nathan-Jesus child, received into himself the
- heights, later to be born as the Nathan-Jesus, united himself with the
- Title: Fifth Gospel, Part 2: Lecture I
- when the Nathan-Jesus traveled to Jerusalem with his parents,
- now active in the soul of the other, the Nathan-Jesus child.
- biological mother of the Nathan-Jesus and also the father of
- Nathan-Jesus and the mother of the Solomon-Jesus became a
- married couple. The Nathan-Jesus had no physical siblings, and
- when we refer to the Nathan-Jesus, in whom the Zarathustra-I
- Title: On the Fifth Gospel: Lecture XI
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: