Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nathanael
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission of Spiritual Science and of Its Building at Dornach
- means of the passage in which Nathanael is spoken of. It has been
- earlier incarnation, in which he saw Nathanael sitting under the
- Title: Third Lecture: The Gospel of St. John
- “Philip findeth Nathanael and saith unto him: We have
- write, Jesus of Nazareth the son of Joseph. And Nathanael
- Philip saith unto him: Come and see. Jesus saw Nathanael
- Nathanael is here acknowledged as an initiate of the fifth
- Tree and Nathanael under the Fig Tree. These are terms for
- Nathanael is addressed as one who knows. It is implied: We
- recognition between initiates. “Nathanael answered and
- Title: Signs and Symbols: Lecture 3: Signs and Symbols of the Christmas Festival
- that Nathanael, for instance, was called a "true Israelite." It was
- Title: Gospel of John (Basle): Lecture V
- understand the conversation between Christ and Nathanael
- 1:47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile! \
- 1:48 Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee. \
- 1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel. \
- Nathanael was an initiate of the fifth
- degree. The words of Christ Jesus to Nathanael, that he had
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture X: What Occurred at the Baptism?
- of St. John, was Nathanael. The others, who were already followers of
- Christ Jesus, say to Nathanael:
- To which Nathanael replies:
- degree Nathanael is initiated. Whereupon Nathanael realizes that he
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XI: The Harmonization of the Inner Forces of Man through the Christ-Impulse.
- people; he became exactly that which Nathanael was, which was always
- Title: Gospel of St. John: Lecture X
- of St. John, was Nathanael. The others who were already disciples of
- of Nazareth! Whereupon Nathanael answers: Can any good thing come
- out of Nazareth? But when they bring Nathanael to Christ, Christ says
- knows Nathanael's degree of initiation; and Nathanael recognizes that
- Title: Gospel of St. John: Lecture XI
- whole organism of his people; he became as Nathanael, and we have seen
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: