Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: north-south
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- the magnetic needle always points north-south. Therefore, on earth the
- north-south direction means something special, for the manifestation of
- reacts to it. Thus, the north-south direction has a special quality. By
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 1: Natural Science
- axis coincides with the North-South direction of the earth's
- Title: Fundamentals of Anthroposophical Medicine: Lecture I
- that set the needle in the North-South direction lie in the
- Title: Wrong and Right Use: Lecture 3: Secret Brotherhoods-3, -or- Wrong and Right Use of Esoteric Knowledge-3, -or- Individual Spirit Beings and the Undivided Foundation of the World-Part 3, -or- German Philosophy: Kant, Schelling, Hegel, Goethe
- its north-south duality, and by this means to send over the
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture II
- Earth rotates on its own North-South axis in 24 hours. The
- occur round the North-South axis of the Earth, which always
- the Earth take place round the North-South axis, but that
- movement of the North-South axis round the axis of the
- the same spot. Thus it is assumed that the North-South axis
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VII: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- the magnetic needle always points north-south. Therefore, on
- earth the north-south direction means something special, for
- north-south direction has a special quality. By penetrating
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: