Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: prakriti
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission of Folk-Souls (1929): Lecture 8
- these and called them ‘Mula-Prakriti’, i.e., the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- and called them “Mula-prakriti”, the sum-total of the
- Title: Richard Wagner: Lecture IV
- of the noble Brahmin caste, is loved passionately by Prakriti, a Chandala
- Title: Lecture: Parsifal
- called Prakriti. Ananda is a pupil of Buddha. He does not
- respond to Prakriti's love. She is accordingly thrown
- Title: Mission/Volksseelen: Achter Vortrag
- Mula-Prakriti, das ist die Summe der Geister der Bewegung, und Maha-Purusha,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita/Paul: Lecture I: The uniform plan of World History. The Confluence of three spiritual streams in the Bhagavad Gita.
- the Prakriti element. We cannot well describe this by the modern word
- which shows us how the material basis, Prakriti, is developed even
- Title: Bhagavad Gita/Paul: Lecture II: The basis of knowledge of the Gita, the Veda, Sankhya, Yoga.
- we have now mentioned. In the forms or in Prakriti, which includes all
- of Prakriti — which is not material in our materialistic sense
- the Prakriti principle and evolving from the highest undifferentiated
- of the Purusha-principle to the Prakriti-principle. We may also see a
- of Prakriti. From the highest principle of the undifferentiated
- at once placed in the sheath-principle, in the Prakriti principle.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita/Paul: Lecture IV: The nature of the Bhagavad Gita and the significance of the Epistles of St. Paul. How the Christ Impulse surpasses the Krishna Impulse.
- life is confronted with substance, with Prakriti the soul which
- when Purusha clothes itself in Prakriti. We enter the Christian age
- can only be described by the transition from Prakriti into Purusha
- completely Purusha has emancipated itself from Prakriti, we feel that
- Prakriti, from everything external, and must inwardly have done with
- in a state of entanglement, in Prakriti, In Yoga it frees itself from
- Title: Bhagavad Gita/Paul: Lecture V: The spiritual nature of Maya. Krishna - the Light-Halo of Christ. The Risen One.
- changing forms, with that which appertains to Prakriti, we may also
- Prakriti remains outside, as something foreign to the soul. All the
- between Purusha and Prakriti, Christ becomes the Leader of men out of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: