Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sampo
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Concerning the Origin and Nature of the Finnish Nation
- marvellous picture as the forging of Sampo. The fact that once upon a
- in the part where Sampo is lost and found again: it is, as it were,
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- the Sampo. And we next see this remarkable thing, namely, that far from
- fetch back that which has remained in the strange land — the Sampo.
- in the forging of the Sampo, in the removal of it, and the regaining
- poem is the forging, the removal, and the later recovery of the Sampo.
- the human form. And we see in the Sampo, the human etheric body, forged
- And thus in the forging of the Sampo we see the profound mysteries of
- forged, especially when the etheric body of man — the Sampo, was
- Sampo which had remained concealed. We see symbolically in a wonderful
- way this secret development in the forging of the Sampo, in the concealment
- of it, in the inefficiency of the Sampo, in the episode which lies between
- the forging, and the rediscovery of it. We see the Sampo first sunk
- spiritual science. I should be able to express the word “Sampo”
- only, that over the earth the etheric body, that is the Sampo, is fashioned
- The Sampo is, to every nation that which determines the special form
- forces of the etheric body lie in the Sampo. Thus in the Sampo we have
- in the forces of the Sampo, in the forces of the etheric body. As long
- as the culture depends upon the forces of the Sampo, so long does the
- nation bear the stamp of this Sampo. Hence this etheric body bears in
- the Sampo are actively experienced as continuing to work through all
- Title: Earthly/Cosmic Man: Lecture 4: The Forces of the Human Soul and Their Inspirers. Kalewala: The Epic
- instrument called the Sampo. The most curious explanations
- have been given of this mysterious instrument, the Sampo.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: