Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: santi
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 1: On the Meaning of Life
- was born. His father was Giovanni Santi. He died when Raphael was
- But if one realises what was in Giovanni Santi, Raphaels
- appears that there lived in the soul of Giovanni Santi much more than
- were not developed in Giovanni Santi. That was the original cause why
- Giovanni Santi died when Raphael was eleven years old. If we now follow what
- Giovanni Santi, the father, died when Raphael was eleven years old; he had not
- soul, we say: Giovanni Santi lives on in Raphael, who appears to us
- the forces of Giovanni Santi; that together these two were able to
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- 47. Ghirlandajo: Last Supper. (Fresco.) (Ognissanti.
- Title: Earthly/Cosmic Man: Lecture 7: The Signature of Human Evolution The Advancing Individuality
- Giovanni Santi who, among other activities, was also a writer; he died
- Santi was himself a talented painter but that there was something in
- something in the soul of Giovanni Santi which did not make itself
- future will have to emphasise the point that Giovanni Santi, the
- old. Giovanni Santi was a distinguished man, who during his life on
- Title: From a Branch Lecture in Essen on 23 April 1913
- But look at this. Raphael's father, Giovanni Santi, died when Raphael was
- the old Giovanni Santi was a painter without hands in the supersensible
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: