Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: shapur
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: World History: Lecture V: Mysteries of the East, West, and of Ephesus
- Gondi-Shapur, which received constant reinforcements from
- Title: Cosmic Forces in Man: Lecture III: The Mission of the Scandanavian Peoples
- academy of Gondi Shapur from which at that time a remarkable spiritual
- Title: The Development of Thought from the 4th to the 19th Century - 2
- Asia, and carried on the Academy of Gondishapur, which had for its main
- was the Academy of Gondishapur wherein a logical form of thought developed
- Gondishapur, this philosophic form of Arabism, which does contain a
- Title: Redemption of Thinking: Lecture I:
- Gondishapur, in the West this view to the spiritual
- Title: Materialism/Anthroposophy: Lecture XVII
- of living knowledge to East (Gondishapur). Battle of consciousness
- especially cultivated in the academy of Gondishapur
- academy of Gondishapur meant to bestow on mankind in a manner
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- Jundi-Shapur with a diabolical idea. They planned to
- of Jundi-Shapur, however, had some effect. It left a poison
- Academy of Jundi-Shapur a matchless scholarship that had come
- in the Academy of Jundi-Shapur were inspired by
- aim of the Academy of Jundi-Shapur had fully succeeded,
- all Europe, spreading that Jundi-Shapur culture of
- was the intention of the Academy of Jundi-Shapur to give to
- from the Academy of Jundi-Shapur.
- from the Academy of Jundi-Shapur, and there spread abroad an
- the Academy of Jundi-Shapur. Much of the inspiration from the
- Academy of Jundi-Shapur succeeded.
- such as were aimed at by the Academy of Jundi-Shapur proceed
- the Academy of Jundi-Shapur nor the Event of Golgotha can be
- impulse of Jundi-Shapur had taken effect. From that
- sages of Jundi-Shapur — in a more amateurish form it is
- emanating from Jundi-Shapur, decreed as a dogma at the
- influence of the impulse of Jundi-Shapur. History often
- Title: Thomas Aquinas: Lecture I: Thomas and Augustine
- found their successors in the Academy of Jondishapur, this
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: