Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: agrarian
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Cosmogony, Freedom, Altruism
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 7: The Individual Spirit and the Social Structure
- something consonant with an agrarian system, with a
- correlation between agrarian life and the theocratic element.
- conflict with it, to the extent that in agrarianism, in
- patriarchal essence, and the agrarian system. We can see, for
- been impossible for agrarian thinking and industrial
- Title: World Economy: Lecture I
- in all essentials an agrarian country: now it was rapidly transformed
- Germany was an agrarian country. But while the outer economic
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 1
- themselves from it. One could say the country type of person is agrarian,
- the city type industrial. These two terms, agrarian and industrial,
- that exist in our time they deteriorate. In the agrarian the deterioration
- ever more rarefied and insubstantial. In our time the agrarian is in
- agrarian type all too easily develops aversion for the spirit, i.e.
- the agrarian is towards brutishness; in the industrial it is towards
- certainly both agrarians and industrials have their place.
- regard for agrarians, St. Matthew's Gospel more for industrials. However,
- those of the agrarian type; whereas those of the writer of St. Matthew's
- agrarian is influenced by his association with the soil, just as the
- Agrarian and industrial
- Title: Cosmogony/Freedom/Altruism: Lecture I: Social Impulses for the Healing of Modern Civilization
- connected with agrarian interests, with the care of land and
- things from moving too fast, is agrarian.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture II: Materialism, Party Line
- years and is seen today as a social-democratic or an agrarian
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: