Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: barium
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Galileo, Giordano Bruno, and Goethe
- herbarium. He then placed a little stick of incense on the
- Title: Tenth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- letting them fall upon a screen of barium platinocyanide. They have
- Title: Evolution, Earth, Man: Lecture XI
- instance, in Bologna — which contain barium compounds. Barium
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture III
- the blue and violet; for instance I take barium
- add this substance, this barium platino-cyanide (which is a white
- when I introduce barium platino-cyanide. Then one sees it. Then it
- lights up. Thus, according to this article, I must state that barium
- experiments with ants. Suppose that instead of barium
- run towards the sugar; in the same way barium platino-cyanide lights
- the barium platino-cyanide needs to see in order to shine. All one
- as barium platino-cyanide reacts when brought into the same sphere of
- ought to ascribe sight to barium platino-cyanide as well!
- for barium platino-cyanide consists of barium. This is a white metal
- there. In barium we have something connected with our feeling
- that where barium platino-cyanide is affected a kind of feeling arises.
- Title: Antworten der Geisteswissenschaft: Vortrag X: Galilei, Giordano Bruno und Goethe
- Vaters Herbarium, oben darauf ein Räucherkerzchen
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: