Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bluish-red
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Fourth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- Blue or violet (bluish-red) tones of colour will appear (
- blue or bluish-red. You need but express the primal phenomenon,
- Title: Lecture: Rosicrucian Esotericism: Lecture III: The Nature and Being of Man
- between one human being and another. If a clairvoyant sees a bluish-red
- Title: Karmic Relationships, Volume II: Lecture XV
- side of it with a bluish-red light. But this bluish-red sheen is not
- first appears as a blur in the distance, then the bluish-red light
- Title: Lecture: Karmic Relationships, Volume III: Lecture V: Spiritual Conditions of Evolution Leading up to the Anthroposophical Movement
- and gentle bluish-red cloud-halo. Especially at the time of
- height of noon-tide), it was as though a bluish-red light,
- Title: Life Gifts: Lecture III: Thoughts about the Life Between Death and Rebirth
- bluish-red Earth with the golden Jerusalem. These are concepts
- Title: Man/Symphony: Lecture IX: Gnomes, Undines, Sylphs, and Salamanders and their Various Activities and Attitudes
- inhaled, disappearing in bluish-reddish-greenish lightning into the
- Title: Young Doctors Course: Lecture VIII
- in a kind of pale bluish-red light. And in that moment I know
- weave in the bluish-red, the bluish-violet colors of a
- impression of radiance in the pale bluish-red light, you get
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: