Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cathode
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Polarities in Health, Illness and Therapy
- the so-called electrolytic cathode, then it is only necessary (after the
- antimony was subjected to the electrolytic process on the cathode), to
- Title: Ninth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- pole, known as the cathode, which lent themselves especially to
- these experiments. They called them “cathode rays”.
- meet the cathode rays. The other pole is called the anode; from it
- ... From the cathode rays he produced a modified form of rays, now
- cathode rays or their modifications, when they impinge on glass or
- Title: Tenth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- cathode rays, issuing from the negative pole of the Hittorf tube
- the cathode rays). The “bombs” do not get through the
- screen in the way of the cathode rays.
- which the air is rarefied. It has its cathode or negative pole
- through the tube, we are now getting the so-called cathode rays. We
- cathode rays impinge on it, and on the other side you will see
- please. Inside the tube is the St. Andrew's cross. The cathode rays
- can distinguish the rays from the cathode, going in this direction,
- Man is equivalent to this whole realm of action of the cathode
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- Title: Spiritual Science and Medicine -- Lecture XIX
- electrolysis, bring it to the cathode, and touch the antimonial
- deposit on the cathode with a metal point — the antimony produces
- Title: Anthro Medical Therapy: Lecture VIII
- Just look once at the anodes and cathodes and you will find
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XVI
- the same. The phenomena at the anode and the cathode for
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture XVIII
- finds expression in that we set the cathode on the one hand,
- cathode make their appearance, this will belong to an entire
- Title: Young Doctors Course: Lecture III
- confirm this by bringing antimony to the cathode. There will
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture IV
- cathode terminals, thus in colors analogous to those seen
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: