Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fresco
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Individuality of Elias, John, Raphael, Novalis
- canvas or as a fresco on the wall, for the help and comfort as well as for
- Title: Lecture: The Mission of Raphael in the Light of Spiritual Science
- years later again the frescoes in the Camera dells Segnature
- to the fresco of the “Dispute about the Mass” which portrays
- the outer work and that those ofttimes repaired frescoes can no longer
- Title: Anthroposophic Movement: Lecture Four: Spiritual Truths and the Physical World
- images. All around, frescoes on the walls reminded them of the
- Title: History of Art: Lecture 10: Disputa and The School of Athens of Raphael
- in the fresco across.
- is painted in the fresco across:
- wall which is the fresco of the so-called Disputa.
- in the so-called “Disputa-Fresco”.
- Title: Anthroposophic Movement (1938): Lecture IV: Blavatsky's Orientation: Spiritual, but Anti-Christian
- painted frescoes, bringing home to them the life of the
- Title: History of Art: Lecture X: Disputa of Raphael - the School of Athens
- Segnatura, Alexander VI had two frescoes painted which we
- fresco, which is the so-called “School of
- content which is painted in the opposite fresco:
- opposite wall, on the fresco of the so-called
- fresco. More about this later.
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- at a final culminating point. Cimabue's paintings are frescoes on
- 47. Ghirlandajo: Last Supper. (Fresco.) (Ognissanti.
- of the Apostles from the famous fresco at Milan, — the Last
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VIII: Raphael and the Northern Artists
- this he completes the Frescoes of the Camera della Segnatura; four
- Title: Lecture: Leonardo da Vinci
- frescoes had been painted by his predecessors; he found the sort of
- Title: Raphael's Mission in the Light of the Science of the Spirit
- four years later the frescoes of the
- contemplating the frescoes in the
- Title: Leonardo's Spiritual Stature: Lecture
- the painting method made use of earlier [fresco] insufficiently
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: