Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gnats
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- like describing a swarm of gnats seen in the distance, so that the
- particular gnats cannot be distinguished, only a grey patch in the
- gnats. If one looks closely at these spiritual grey patches,
- unclear vision. Just as in the unreal grey cloud the gnats are the
- Title: Lecture: Secrets/Threshold: Lecture VIII
- imagine a great swarm of gnats. From a distance it looks like a
- dark-colored ball, but when the gnats fly off in all directions,
- Title: Health and Illness I: Lecture VIII: Concerning the Soul Life in the Breathing Process
- happen, but the swarm of gnats is alive while the dust cloud is
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- standing in the midst of a swarm of gnats, you do not see the swarm
- Title: Lecture: Evolution of Human Freedom and Personal Consciousness
- like gnats in the air. If man will not unite with the Vulcan
- Title: Man/Symphony: Lecture IX: Gnomes, Undines, Sylphs, and Salamanders and their Various Activities and Attitudes
- have gnats and the like buzzing around one at night. But the spiritual
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 2
- of fine etheric points. When we see a swarm of gnats from a distance,
- Title: Roman Catholicism: Lecture I
- glee. He seems to strain at gnats and to swallow camels. In the same
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: