Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: immovable
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Meaning of Easter: St. Paul and the Christ Impulse
- that the Christmas festival has been made immovable, having been fixed at
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 2
- significant way. Christmas is a so-called immovable Feast,
- therefore an immovable Feast. Easter, on the other hand, is
- Title: Lecture: Galileo, Giordano Bruno, and Goethe
- — “Here we stand on the firm earth, immovable in
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- became rigid, more immovable, at a time in which the human form was
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture I: Easter: The Festival of Warning
- that the Christmas festival has been made immovable, having been fixed
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 9: The Sleeping-and-Waking Rhythm in the Context of Cosmic Evolution
- immovable. This would have a highly significant result.
- his physical hands which are tied and immovable. We'll
- in fact become immovable. On Jupiter human beings will no
- Title: Earthly Death/Cosmic Life: Lecture 2: A Contribution to our Knowledge of the Human Being
- immovable and unserviceable for outer life, especially if he proceeds
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- Christmas, however, is an immovable festival. It is the festival where
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: