Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lantern
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Michelangelo
- like this cannot be given with lantern slides or other visual aids,
- Title: Fall/Darkness: Lecture 7: Working from Spiritual Reality
- lantern, for these, too, have no weight.
- Title: Tension Between East and West: Lecture 9: Prospects of its Solution (Europe-America)
- illustrated by lantern slides, or if we take people to
- Title: Supersensible Knowledge: Lecture IX: Wisdom and Health
- forthcoming: An elderly lady with a lantern was in the habit
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- paintings in the smaller dome, it has not been possible to make lantern
- colours is of course just what I cannot show you in lantern slides,
- and therefore with lantern slides we do not get what is really essentially
- cannot be helped, and it is to be hoped that those who see these lantern
- these lantern slides of colour-pictures somewhat as follows: “What
- of these lantern slides, this will be a longing that will then arise
- to produce even these lantern slides.
- of which I have not been able to obtain lantern slides from the photographs.
- Title: Forming of Destiny: Lecture 6: Lecture on the Poem of Olaf Åsteson
- lanterns along the well-known paths, from the snow mountains and
- Title: Second Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- We cannot do it in this way; so we are using the lantern to project
- Title: Lecture: Younger Generation: Lecture X
- lantern slides so that they can sit and do as much as possible
- Title: Lecture: Lecture II: Occult Signs and Symbols
- gradually appeared. Objects revealed themselves like lanterns in the
- Title: Lecture: Christmas at a Time of Grievous Destiny
- lantern-lights gathered around the new-born child, they spoke of how
- Title: The Rishis
- — like a lantern in fog — and during the night were
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- lantern on their heads which shines and also gives warmth. Down below
- Title: Principle/Economy: Lecture IV: Results of Spiritual Scientific Investigations of the Evolution of Humanity: I
- this gave one the appearance of having a lantern on top. The
- Title: Poetry/Speech: Lecture VI: Speech-Formation and Poetic Form
- Title: Poetry/Speech: Lecture VIII: The Interaction of Breathing and Blood-Circulation
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- demonstrated to the eye, illustrated by means of lantern-slides or
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 6: Positive and Negative Man
- devices, photographs or lantern-slides, he can see some animal or some
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture III
- instance, you went with him and constantly held a dark lantern in
- Title: Theosophy and Rosicrucianism: Lecture XI: Progressive Development Through the Different Cycles of Culture
- ocean and it protruded from his head like a lantern. Man
- moved about, by using this lantern-like organ in front; it
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VIII: Human Evolution in its Relation to the Christ Principle
- in fog, and you observe the lanterns in the evening as though
- clearly defined, but it was like seeing the lanterns in the
- Title: Sound Outlook: Lecture II: The Building at Dornach
- [Here some lantern slides were shown. The description follows.]
- lantern-slide, (although this was contrary to reality) to see
- Title: History of Art: Lecture I: Cimabue, Giotto, and Other Italian Masters
- series of lantern slides representing a period of Art to the
- pictures lose least of all when shown in lantern slides. We
- Title: History of Art: Lecture V: Rembrandt
- lantern lectures, we will today pick out a single artist — albeit
- recent lantern lectures, have brought before our souls the flowering
- Lantern-slides in University lecturing. It is evident on other occasions,
- also, how much can be gained from the use of lantern slides and projectors
- Title: History of Art: Lecture VII: Representations of the Nativity
- (In the Lantern Light. Etching, about 1652.)
- Title: Good Fortune Its Reality and Its Semblance
- the darkness each with his own lantern. Or he dreams himself into other
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 7
- as a sort of lantern. In very young children we still find a soft
- on his head like a lantern. The then human form is rightly conceived
- gland, which he bore like a lantern on his head.
- head-ornament, the lantern of Osiris,**
- This is the organ, the lantern, which at first was outside the human
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- this lantern-like organ whether he might go here or there. Man possessed
- was like a kind of lantern, he shone. One need not find this particularly
- Title: Universe, Earth and Man: Lecture VII: Animal forms -- the physiognomical expression of human passions. The religion of Egypt -- a remembrance of Lemurian times. Fish and serpent symbols. The remembrance of Atlantis in Europe. The Light of Christ.
- moved about in the watery element with a kind of lantern which
- developed a certain light. This lantern, when the pineal gland was
- Title: Universe, Earth and Man: Lecture VIII: Mans connection with the various planetary bodies. The earth's mission.
- which was then like a kind of lantern the pineal gland.
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Five
- Title: Occult Psychology: Lecture One
- with lantern slides, I have talked a great deal with our members about the Group that will take
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: