Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: light-body
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Perceiving and Remembering
- light-body. Our etheric body, then, experienced certain movements, for the
- light-body as movements — as inner light-movements; so that apart from
- light-body. Thus the whole result of our meeting with the man consisted in
- our light-body experiencing all kinds of movements. Picture this vividly to
- light-body was in continual movement. What you said to him, what you felt and
- thought regarding him, is all disclosed in the movements of your light-body.
- we encounter this man again after five days. The etheric light-body, stirred
- inner light-body: that is, to remember.
- meet again. They perceive each other, the one whose light-body is stirred to
- taking place in the inner light-body. But we do not see them as light
- would perceive the tendency to continual movement of her own light-body, and
- my light-body always experiences when I meet Mr. B.’ The phenomenon
- in the light, his light-body with its movements are darkened, so that he
- cannot behold them. Demons continually keep the light-body of man in
- place in its own light-body, it has liberated itself from the Ahrimanic
- world of Light, let me be in the Light so as to perceive my own light-body,
- prevent me from beholding what takes place in my light-body.’
- the occurrences within my own light-body; weaken and take away the power of
- the light-movements of their light-body. These things were learnt by the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Initiation/Passing Moment: Lecture III
- Let us assume that such a being has an etheric light-body, that it is
- but who only in higher worlds take on a light-body or something of
- that nature. This light-body may be the expression of what such a
- Title: Inner Nature of Man: Lecture 1: The Four Spheres of the Inner Life
- circulation, one might describe it as dark waves in the light-body,
- that light-body with the dark thought-circulation of the etheric body
- thyself, looking back on thy light-body and thy etheric-thought body;
- Title: Gospel/Matthew (1965): Lecture 12
- light-body of a Being who will one day descend to the
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture II: Esoteric Christianity
- light-body is added: Life becomes Light! Here we have the
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Easter: Lecture III: The Secret of the Moon
- light-sphere of the Moon, and that he had borne a light-body; and
- Title: Festival of Easter: Lecture 3: The Secret of the Moon
- light-body, and, because united with the Moon-beings, he had
- Title: Festival of Easter: Lecture 4: Decline of the Mystery System and the Rise of Freedom, I-A-O is Man, Aristotle's Categories
- and they perceived the approach of the Etheric-Light-Body in
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 5
- This was once the form of man, a form that was a physical light-body,
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 7
- was then such that one still, saw that light-body, that remarkable
- Title: Gospel of Matthew: Lecture II
- external physical light-body of the Sun as the outer sheath
- Title: Gospel of Matthew: Lecture XII
- physical sun as the light-body of a Being who will one day
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: